If you have a Business or you are a Professional Individual and has recently made a New Website for your Business or Profession, you might consider promoting it and let the world know that you are now ONLINE. Google Ads will help you spread the word. Read this Article full to know more about Google Ads.
What is Google Ads?
In short, it is the ability to immediately reach a potential customer when they search for services and products. Google created its Ads program to provide clickable ads for business owners and advertisers. It is based on a pay-per-click (PPC) model where each advertiser makes a bid on keywords to show up in paid results. When someone conducts a search using those specific keywords, Google will show that person the ads. Advertisers pay only for clicks.
Google Ads Benefits
The Google Ads program is very beneficial to advertisers and is one of many tools and techniques used in digital marketing to stay ahead of the competition. The advantages include the following:
• Exposure. Paid ads are placed within the top five results of a search on Google.
• Reach. Potential customers who search for your business, services and products are immediately shown relevant advertising.
• Geotargeting. This ensures advertising is being targeted to the correct location.
• Reporting. Ads provides reporting that helps advertisers see which keywords are effective and how often they are being clicked.
• Budgeting. Money is not an object as Ads will work for any size or type of budget.
Does Google Ads Provide Results?
Before going ahead with a Google Ads Marketing Company, it is crucial for a business owner to have clear goals regarding a program for paid search. If the main goal is to increase website conversions, Ads will likely work very well. Those who do not have the time or the experience to set up and manage Ads should hire a PPC firm or a digital marketing agency to oversee the campaign. This will ensure the business is getting the most return for the money it is spending.
The effectiveness of Google Ads is dependent on the industry, needs and goals of a particular company. Some of the factors involved include the following:
• The popularity of the bidding keywords
• The conversion rate of the bidding keywords
• The advertising quality and the strength of the calls to action
• The size of the budget and the effectiveness of the bidding strategies being used
• The quality of the landing pages and the business website itself
How to Get Started?
For those who have never worked with paid advertising or a digital marketing campaign, Google Ads can seem complicated and difficul. It is important to understand all the aspects of the program before committing any time or money to it. Those who want to explore their options with Google Ads should contact a digital marketing agency or specialist to guide them through the process.
Business owners have many choices for advertising campaigns. Google Ads is one tool that offers many benefits.
For more details & consultation on Google Ads & Promoting your Business ONLINE, Do connect with us on [email protected]